ICICI Bank Business Loan Apply – How To Apply Business Loan In ICICI Bank
Friends, if due to lack of money, your dream of starting your own business has remained incomplete and you are worried about this thing, then after reading this post today, your problem is going to go away. Yes friends, after reading this post, you will not have any problem related to money and you will be able to start your own business. So friends, if you also want to start your own business, which you were not able to do due to lack of money, then read this post till the end. Today the name of the bank from which we will talk about taking a business loan is ICICI Bank. Friends, today we will know that how you can apply for business loan from ICICI Bank, how much interest will be charged on taking business loan from ICICI Bank, for how long will you get business loan from ICICI Bank and much more, we are here today in this post. I will learn So friends, without delay, let's start this post of ours today.
For how long will I get a business loan from ICICI Bank?
Friends, you will get 12 to 72 months to repay the business loan from ICICI Bank.
How much interest will be charged for taking business loan from CICI Bank?
Friends, you will have to pay 12%-13% interest on the loan amount from ICICI Bank.
What are the documents required to avail business loan from ICICI Bank?
- KYC Documents
- Duly filled in application form by customer
- Relevant financial documents
- Bank account statement of last 6 months
- Pan Card
- Business Proof
Who can take Business Loan from ICICI Bank?
Friends, to know whether you are eligible for business loan or not and if so, how much loan you are eligible for, you can calculate your eligiblity by logging on to the official website of ICICI Bank.
How to take Business Loan from ICICI Bank?
- First of all you have to login to ICICI Bank website.
- After this you have to select the option of business loan and click on apply online.
- After that you have to enter all your information. For example – your turnover, name, phone number. e.t.c
- After that you have to upload all the documents to it.
- After that if you are eligible for the loan then you will get the loan amount in your account.